What We Do
GCG Engineering Services is focused to provide value-added solutions for technological challenges. These solutions can address both greenfield and brownfield projects. It can involve selection, sizing, design, engineering, procurement, assembling, testing, commissioning, training and maintaining. In order to deliver projects with high standards and quality, we incorporate Project Management Organization (PMO) within GCG.
GCG Engineering Services is committed to delivering in the fields of Digitalization, Industrial Automation, Package Solution and Life Cycle Management. We have an extensive software portfolio, deep expertise in data analytics and extensive experience in different industries. We differentiate us by our independent approach, with an in-depth knowledge of the systems available, software and hardware and the experience to provide engineered solutions. The hardware ranges from rigid mechanical components like valves to delicate control instruments like a DCS controller or a transmitter. We can provide a turnkey solution or expert services for a particular phase of a project, as per the requirement. Life Cycle Management takes care of after-sales support, asset management and routine or emergency maintenance needs. Our core expertise are as follows:
Our job doesn’t end at the engineering stage. As a full service system integrator, we provide systems’ start-up services to ensure that your systems get up and running quickly and correctly. GCG’s team have the experience to provide you with all the advice you will require while your new system or system upgrade is being installed.
The services that GCG’s team provide include installation to pre-commissioning and commissioning, site acceptance testing and personnel introductory training. We will also advise on operating and maintenance documentation, spares and fault finding.
We offer our customers with a variety of services to suit their needs. Our team of experts is ready to complete your most challenging project.
A brief list of our installation, start-up & commissioning services include but not limited to
- Field Instrumentation
- Flow Metering Systems (Oil & Gas)
- Tank Gauging System
- Batch Controls for Measurement Solutions
- Industrial Automation Systems (VFD, PLC, RTU, SCADA, DCS & ICSS)
- Safety (ESD & FGS) Systems (SIL-2 and SIL-3)
- Building Management System
- Fire Alarm System
- Security Access Control System
- CCTV Surveillance System
In addition, to the Communication Infrastructure Installation & Testing for these systems (Copper, Fiber & Wireless)
- UTP, Instrumentation & Multicore cabling
- Indoor/outdoor, SM/MM Fiber Optics
- Wireless solutions
Installation and Commissioning
- Installation as per manufacturer and safety standards.
- Connections to existing systems and apparatus.
- Pre-commissioning checks for proper wiring.
- Commissioning in cooperation with the customer to ensure that the new system works properly.
Maintenance and Service Contracts
- Preventive/Comprehensive Maintenance Contracts.
- On-Call & 24 x 7 Support Contracts.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Complete on-site system surveys, analysis, reports, and recommendations.
- System diagnostic assessments and recommendations.
- General operational/verification support.
- Problem trouble-shooting.
- Component repair and calibration.
- On-the-job training for site personnel.
- Upgrade flow computers and control systems.
- Provide interfaces with DCS systems.
- EAPMS – Enterprise Asset Performance & Management System
- PIMS – Plant information & management system
- EAIMS – Enterprise Application Integration & Management System
- EMS – Energy Management System
- MES – Manufacturing Execution System
- Enterprise Historian
- Control System Engineering
- Field Instrumentation, Integration and Asset Management Solutions
- DCS – Distributed Control System
- ICSS – Integrated Control and Safety Systems
- SCADA – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Control System – Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Panel Manufacture Assembling and Testing
- SIS – Safety Instrumented System
- RTU – Remote Terminal Unit
- Drive Technology
- IIOT Technology – Industrial Internet Of Things
- Terminal Management System
- Modular Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- High Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS)
- Flare Metering System
- Pipeline Metering System
- Custody Transfer Flow Metering System
- Truck Loading Metering System
- Truck Unloading Metering System
- Jetty Loading Metering System
- Valve Integration and Installation
- Pump Skids
- Process Metering Skids
- Water Distribution System
- Design & Manufacture Heat Exchanger and Maintenance
- Radiators Overhaul and Repair
- Air Cooler Maintenance
- High-Pressure Water Jetting
- Water Jet Cutting (Cold Cutting)
- Pressure Vessel
- Decommissioning services
Engineered Products and Distribution (EPD)
- Pressure Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters
- Level Transmitters
- Flow Transmitters
- Paper and Paperless recorders
- Pressure Switches
- Level Switches
- Temperature switches
- Magnetic Level Gauges
- PD Flow meter
- Turbine Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Coriolis flow meter
- Truck Meter and fittings
- Flow computer
- Air eliminator
- Magnetic Flow meter
- Senior and Junior Orifice Fitting
- Orifice Plates
- Tank Gauging system
- Oil in Water Analyzer
- Portable Sampling system
- Dry Deluge Testing system
- Instrument tubes and fittings
- Ball Valves
- Control Valves
- Digital Control Valve
- Metal to Metal Seated Ball valves
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Rupture Disc
Using specialist equipment in our dedicated in-house state of the art “Advance Automation & Digitalization Lab” that was designed and developed by GCG’s engineering team to test and simulate ongoing projects & services. GCG offers in house and on-site operational & customized trainings to provide customers with knowledge & skills required for safe & secure operation of control systems, covering future aspects of Industry 4.0.
- Digitalization Platform
- Industry 4.0, IIOT, Cyber Security
- Integrated Control & Safety System (ICSS)
- Cloud based SCADA
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Measurement Devices
- Energy Meter